Get involved by printing up the Petition. Find 10 friends that want us to have more discussion about issues. Read the details below on how the petition must be filled out. But, in the end, this is a great exercise in democracy – each Michigan citizen can decide to bring a serious, 3rd Party to the table to ensure a REAL debate. But, act now. Let’s get this done in record time. Bill
Thank you to EVERYONE that stepped up to help make this happen. On March 8, we filed 21,187 signatures with the Bureau of Elections. This made our campaign the first to file in the first-ever Libertarian Primary for Governor of Michigan.
Here is a new mission. Phase two of our effort to make change real this year.
Here is a list of items you can do to help our campaign succeed:
- Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Gelineau4Governor/
- Consider sharing comments to your own page OR to the page of a liberty-minded friend
- “Invite” a friend to like our page
- Make a donation of $17.76 (or more). We are grateful for any amount. Done easily through our webpage at: http://liberty4gov.org/donate/ –Anyone donating $17.76 or more will receive a “packet” in April /early May including a bumper sticker, campaign materials, and suggestions on how to get others involved.
- Please make friends with other libertarians in your area. With your permission, our campaign will send folks your way.
- Consider joining the Libertarian Party of Michigan. https://michiganlp.org/join/ Finding like-minded folks is rewarding and can be a lot of fun.
- Consider organizing your city. Our team will help you find others that will become the base of support needed to fulfill the goals of the campaign.